With Mobile Banking, members can access their Premier financial accounts directly from their mobile phone...placing Premier at their fingertips 24/7!
Smartphones are changing the way people do business as well as the way we communicate. As your financial partner, we are proud to offer Mobile Banking App to meet your changing needs. Our Mobile App provides members with complete access from virtually anywhere in the world. Carrier Data rates may apply.
Our Mobile App offers the following conveniences:
View your account balance
View your account history
Make a transfer
Make a loan payment
View loan and deposit rates
Interactive Premier FCU Branch, CU Service Center and ATM locators
Mobile deposit via your smartphone
Down Our Mobile App Today!
Don't have a Smartphone, no problem! Bank By Text Message*!
Enroll in Mobile Money using the steps below, and if your device does not support our mobile app, you can still enjoy the convenience of mobile banking. After you have completed the sign up process, simply text "BAL" to 87431 and get your account balance by text message...it's that simple!
*Standard Text Message Rates May Apply.
Ready to Get Started?
To begin the sign up process have your cell phone handy and log in to Premier Online (from a desktop computer) and follow the steps below:
- Log into Premier Account Using PremierOnline. If you are not signed up for Premier Online, click the link to enroll on the Premier Online Login Page.
- Click Settings Option in the upper-right area.
- Under the Mobile Banking menu , Click the Services & Devices menu option and follow the on-screen directions to add Mobile Banking to your Account.
- Then tap the App Store icon for your mobile device to download and install our app.
- Please note: If you search the App Stores for our mobile app, search for Premier FCU. Our old app is in the process of coming down from the App Stores. The app stores lists our new app as Premier FCU and the old app is listed as Premier Federal Credit Union. To ensure you're downloading the correct app, look for the app with a release date of Oct. 17, 2019.