Giving an opinion and winning money are two things that most people enjoy. We are giving you the chance to do both!
When you visit a branch to do a transaction, apply for a loan, or call into the Call Center for assistance, you may get an email the following week asking you to tell us about your experience. By completing the survey, you also have the option to be entered into a monthly drawing of $50*!
Please see the official rules below for more details.
CONGRATUATIONS TO THE FOLLOWING WINNERS:
|Steve C.||June 2020|
|Robert J.||May 2020|
|Phyllis N.||April 2020|
|David R.||March 2020|
|Sean P.||February 2020|
|Jennifer H.||January 2020|
|Dorothy L.||December 2019|
|Jeanett J.||November 2019|
|Lana H.||October 2019|
|Elise M.||September 2019|
|Brian W.||August 2019|
|Ken C.||July 2019|
|Shane G.||June 2019|
|Kevin H.||May 2019|
|Teresa T.||April 2019|
|Ternarilyn S.||March 2019|
|Michael A.||February 2019|
|Emma F.||January 2019|
|Christine H.||December 2018|
|Margie L.||November 2018|
|Pamela M.||October 2018|
|Monte W.||September 2018|
|Audrey H.||August 2018|
|Phillip H.||July 2018|
|Jeffrey H.||June 2018|
|Monica G.||May 2018|
|Montina F.||April 2018|
|Allen F.||March 2018|
|Tasha C.||February 2018|
|Jessica H.||January 2018|
1. Eligibility: Premier FCU Visa ® Gift Card Drawing (hereafter, “PFCU” and "Drawing") is open to members who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of the prize drawing. Current PFCU members must be in good standing (as determined by PFCU in its sole discretion) to be eligible. Officers, directors, employees, and immediate family members (parent, spouse, child, or sibling, and their respective spouses) are not eligible to enter or win a prize.
2. Prize: One (1) Fifty-dollar ($50.00) PFCU Visa ® gift card delivered by mail (to account address) or if elected, one (1) Fifty-dollar cash deposit into a member's savings account each month.
3. Prize Drawing: Surveys sent weekly. Random prize drawings held each month on or about the fifteenth (15th) business day of each month beginning March 15, 2018. Potential winner will be selected from among all valid entries received by the cutoff time for each drawing. Need not be present to win. Your contact information is required at the end of the survey to win.
4. Gift Card Rules: Gift Card subject to all terms and conditions included with card mailer. Not redeemable for cash value. If unused, gift cards cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged for cash value or substitute credit. PFCU not responsible for non-receipt due to incorrect account address. Return of any prize or winning notification as undeliverable or if winner is found to be ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. PFCU will have no further obligation to the winner.
5. Entry: Internet entry. Complete the survey and request to be entered into drawing by entering name, email address, and phone number. Four (4) maximum entries per month.
6. Alternative Method of Entry: You may enter the drawing without cost or obligation by neatly hand-printing or typing your complete name, address, city, state, zip code, date of birth, daytime telephone number (including area code), and email address on a plain 3" x 5" piece of paper and mailing it in an envelope with proper postage to: PFCU, Marketing Department, P.O. Box 26590, Greensboro, NC 27415.
7. Winner: Winner will be notified by email within one week of each drawing date. A potential prize winner will not be declared the official winner unless all eligibility requirements are met.
8. Use of Name/Publicity: Winners give permission for their name (First name, Last initial) to be published on website, newsletter and/or social media.
9. Responsibility: The value of each prize will be treated as income to the winner and each winner will be responsible for payment and reporting of all applicable taxes, if any.
10. Premier FCU reserves the right at any time and in its sole discretion to change any terms and conditions or cancel the survey.
11. Void where prohibited by law.