Savings Accounts for Credit Union Members in North Carolina & South Carolina
Whether you are saving for your future or something special, Premier Federal Credit Union offers a variety of flexible savings options to fit every stage of your life.
Regular Savings Accounts
With our regular savings accounts, which we call a Share Account, you are a full-fledged Premier member. With us, you’ll earn higher dividends than with most traditional banks, and have full access to a range of services that make managing your savings easy and convenient:
Low opening balance of $25 makes it easy to get started.
Earn competitive dividends on every dollar you save.
For active accounts, you can say goodbye to monthly service fees.
Access your account 24/7 with your Premier ATM or Visa® Debit Card.
Go paperless with our e-statements or track your savings with easy-to-read statements.
Check out our current rates
- - On the day of your first deposit, dividends begin to accrue.
- - Dividends are paid quarterly and are based on your average daily balance.
Youth Savings Accounts
With just a $25 initial deposit, you can start your child on the road to financial responsibility. Like a piggy bank with dividends, our Youth Savings Accounts offer our youngest members tons of educational savings options and make them feel like they are part of the big time:
Make your next vacation or holiday the best one ever by saving for them all year round! If you want a great way to save for expenses at anytime of year, our Club Accounts are the way to go!
- Requires a $5 minimum balance to open.
- Make unlimited deposits and there is no minimum term.
- Dividends are calculated from your average daily balance and paid quarterly.
- Open enrollment (year-round)
- No monthly service charge
- Save easily with regular, automatic transfers from your Savings or Checking account.
- Click here for current rates.
Access your money when you need it. Balances will be deposited directly into your Share Account the first day of June for Vacation Club accounts or the first day of November for Holiday Club Accounts. The funds are available to you at anytime if an emergency should arise, however a fee will be assessed for closing this account prior to June for Vacation Club accounts or November for Holiday Club Accounts.