Looking for a checking account with plenty of FREE perks? An Access Checking from Premier Federal Credit Union provides you with just that and more! Our checking account gives you a number of ways to access your account...and without all the fees and service charges you’ve come to expect at most financial institutions.
Premier's Access Checking accounts offer no monthly fee, no monthly balance requirement, free ATM withdrawals*, unlimited check writing, free starter set of checks, free online access including bill pay, mobile access and much, much more!
With Access Checking, you can manage your money in a way that best fits your lifestyle. Whether you prefer writing checks, using a debit card, online banking or even account access on your smartphone or tablet device...Premier has it ALL! So if you're tired of hearing fee instead of FREE, open an Access Checking account TODAY!
Access Checking Has It's Benefits:
• No monthly fee.
Special Offer: When switching to Premier from another financial institution, bring us your old checks. We’ll give you $0.10 per check (up to $20) and make sure your old checks are safely destroyed.
• No minimum balance requirement.
• Free & Unlimited monthly ATM withdrawals (up to $300 per 24-hours)*
• Unlimited check writing with no per check charges.
• Free Introductory Set of Starter Checks.
• Free Premier Online Banking and Bill Pay.
• Free Mobile Banking.*
• Easy-to-read statements, or go paperless with E-Statements.
• Easily reorder checks online.
• Easy access to your Checking account with a Premier Visa® Debit Card.
• 24-Hour Access Teller by Phone via Audio Response.
• CU Service Center access nationwide (Members must enroll for Access).
• Overdraft Protection via Account Transfer (Max. 6 per month).
• With a PremierPlus Overdraft Loan, members can borrow up to $5,000 (based on credit
worthiness) and draw upon it as needed.
*If you use an ATM that is not operated by Premier FCU or within our surcharge-free network, you may be charged a surcharge by the ATM operator or network utilized for such a transaction. The ATM surcharge will be debited from your account if you elect to complete the transaction.