Become a Premier Ambassador These days, employee benefits are no longer just perks—they are must have services that employees and prospective employees actively seek as part of their compensation package. That’s why enrolling your company for membership with Premier Federal Credit Union makes so much sense—it’s free to enroll your company (if you meet our credit union requirements). So, while healthcare and other costs are on the rise, credit union membership can be a great free feather in your company’s cap.
Offering Premier FCU as a benefit to your employees and their immediate family members is easy. Contact Brenda Coffer, Business Services at 336.379.3521 during normal business hours to assist you with any questions you may have and to help guide you through the process.
Here’s how you can get started:
|1. ||Verify that your company is located within 25 miles of a Premier FCU branch or Shared Service Center location. |
|2. ||Submit a request to become a Premier Ambassador. |
Your request should be in letter form on your company’s letterhead and directed to the President/CEO of Premier Federal Credit Union.
Please use this sample letter as a guideline (PDF).
Your letter must:
- Be addressed to Ms. Lori Thompson, President/CEO.
- State that you wish to apply to be a Premier Ambassador for the benefit of your employees.
- Note the total number of employees in your organization.
- List your locations if you have more than one.
- Indicate the distance in miles from your facility to our nearest full service branch or service
|3. ||Send your letter via mail or fax to: |
Premier Federal Credit Union
Attn: Business Development
1400 Yanceyville Street, Greensboro, NC 27405
| || |