Credit Unions in NC - North Carolina Credit Unions
There are 93 Credit Unions in NC. Why should you choose Premier Federal Credit Union from such a broad range of North Carolina Credit Unions?
- Our North Carolina Credit Unions' members are profitting: On January 1, 2012, over 7,600 members of Premier Federal Credit Union received 5% of the interest paid in 2011 on eligible loans. Each member’s portion of the more than $230,000 given back was deposited into their savings account. 2012 was the second year in a row that Premier has given a 5% rebate;
- You can enjoy the same types of products and services as a traditional bank plus lower loan rates, higher savings rates as well as little to no fees;
- We are a growing financial institution serving more than 400 companies in North Carolina and South Carolina with over 24,000 individual members making Premier Federal Credit Union large enough to offer the products and services that fit your busy lifestyle yet small enough to offer you the personal attention you expect and deserve;
- Membership in North Carolina Credit Unions can be difficult to obtain but if you or an immediate family member work for or are retired from an affiliated company, if you are a member of the North Carolina Consumers Council (NCCC), if you live or work in Kings Mountain, NC or select areas of Forest City, NC or if you have an immediate family member that is currently an active Premier member, you are eligible to join Premier FCU.
- Membership in North Carolina Credit Unions can be difficult to apply for. Premier Federal Credit Union makes it easy with the Online Membership Application.
- Deposits in all credit unions in North CArolina are insured up to $250,000 by the National CU Share Insurance Fund.
- Premier Federal Credit Union is proud to provide its members with 8 full-service branch locations and ATMs for their convenience. Branch credit unions in NC include Greensboro, Asheville, Forest City, Graham, Kings Mountain, Salisbury and Salisbury VAMC; plus a branch credit union in Carlisle, SC.
Ready to switch credit unions in NC? Check out our current promotions. We invite you to get started today by Contacting Us.